Saturday, February 7, 2009

My most Memorable Birthday!!!!

Ok I know I have been a very big slacker! I have been so busy at work. I know I know that isn't a very good excuse. I also shouldn't be making excuses. Last Monday I am on my way to work and I get a call from my boss and she is very sick. Won't be coming in today. No prob. Get to work and my other teller comes in and she had been having vertigo problems was in the ER on Saturday night. Took a Vatican and drove to work!!! Told her she had to go home and we would be fine. So I had to call in someone else to come in to help. Couldn't get ahold of our other full timer. No problem. I was supposed to be going to traning on Tuesday to Thrusday but since my boss wasn't at work on Monday I wasn't sure if I would be able to go. So I worked till 5:30 that night. My other teller was going to be ok thankgoodness and would be in on Tuesday. Talked to my boss and she still wasn't better so she wouldn't be in on Tuesday. So I wouldn't be going to traning. No problem. Was at work till 5:15 on Tuesday. Wednesday everyone was back to normal almost. Worked till 4:15 YEAH! Thrsday got to go home at 11:45! Friday worked all day! I was so tired by the end of the week I went to bed at 9:00 last night. We just found out also that the hours at the bank are going to be changing. Monday and Friday the lobby will be opened from 9:00-6:00 and Tuedsay thru Thursday the lobby will be opened from 9:00-4:00.



So now on to my best birthday memory. It was my Junior year. I was on the Dance Team. I was turning 18 I think so. I had just gone and gotten my drivers permit. I remember we were going to be staying at the school for a slumber party. We were going to Joe's Crab Shack in Plano. We get down there and order our food. We had a cute waiter everyone decided to emberass me I know it's not that hard to do. They got the waiter to take me up in front and have everyone sing to me and then they had a plate full of whipped cream and they told me there was a cherry in the center but I had to eat it without hands. So I do that and there was no cherry but the cute waiter was standing there with the cherry in his hand to give to me. In the end it was very fun.

No comments: