Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday ideas!!!

Ok so my birthday is coming up soon!! So everyone keeps asking me what I want so I decided to do what everyone else has done and post on my blog what I want. So ~e called me the other day and said you know what movie I haven't seen in awhile Far and Away! I said yeah I love that movie but I don't have it and we were really wanting to watch it. We tried to rent it but they didn't have it at all. So I decided my birthday is coming up soon so I should ask for that so I went on Amazon and found one. So I am not very good at this thing where you copy the picture and make it a link so just go to Amazon and find it. Another thing I would like is at Wal-Mart DVD: Nicholas Sparks Film Collection! It has 4 movies I love! Hmm yeah I think that is all. Oh well I do need some baby books if anyone wants to get some for me. We are going to have my birthday dinner on the 23 at mom's! We are going to have Egg Rolls, and Chocholate cake with chocholate icing. I am so excited I haven't had homeaide Egg Rolls since my last birthday! It will be good! Hope to see you all there!!

4 comments:

queen~e said...

'I do need some baby books' lol... that's an understatement!!!! SO happy for you!!!! but this post wasn't about that...

kcc said...

The girlfriend's guide to pregnancy is great. I've read mine a million times and will bring it to Anna next time I come.....is that the kind of baby book you are looking for?

kcc

Jessi Johnson said...

HAHAHA!! I think you will need LOTS of baby books! SHEESH!

AllGrownUp said...

I totally suck. Made plans yesterday for Sunday evening with my OfficeMate. We always do Birthday dinners AFTER the birthday!!!!

Hope you don't miss me too much. take loads of pictures.