Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update

This post is long over due. When we went to our doctor appointment on Sept 7th we found out we had lost two of the babies. We still had one baby and the lil peanut was doing great! It was a big shock I still don't understand it all and why it happened but I know the lord has a plan for us and he is watching over us. We know that we will have the other two at another time. So we just went to the doctor again this last Wednesday and they said everything is going good. The baby's heartbeat was 163, and I am progressing the way I need to be. We get to go in on Wednesday the 21st for another sonogram and hopefully find out what this lil peanut is!! I am thinking it is a girl but we shall wait and see. I will post pictures as soon as we get them.

3 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Just wanted to say hi! So sorry about your loss! Glad your baby is doing good!I wish you a very smooth rest of your pregnancy!

Carrie said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I have no words other than I am holding you close in my heart.

Cannot wait to hear an update on your thriving baby (girl?) in a few days! You are doing so well!

Deanna said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Praying for a safe journey for you and your little peanut!