Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thoughts

Ok so I know it's been a while since I wrote anything. I have been busy at work. I know that's not a good excuse but I have been doing more Retail stuff. I have been helping my boss out more. I have opened up 3 count it 3 Safe Deposit Boxes. They are not that easy either especially when you have a mean customer standing in front of you! I have also opened up 4 or so new accounts. I am absolutely loving it. I just wish I had my own desk so I don't have to open the accounts at my station where everyone can see! That is coming soon.




In other news my lil hubby is getting a new job! I am so excited he is going to have a real schedule he will come home at a decent hour we will get to start walking at night together and have a real life! I just hope he decides to take it. He says it doesn't pay enough but it pays very well just not what he deserves Go figure.





We had Father's Day at our house on Sunday. I had lunch for my father in law, I made Ham and Pink Stuff and my sister in law brought Sweet Potatoes and crescents rolls. It was really good. My first Ham and I didn't mess it up! Then we had dinner for my family! We had Turkey burgers and Hot Dogs for the kids. Lil Hubby smoked everything and he did a very good job. Amanda brought baked potatoes, JM brought homemade hot sauce and peach cobbler. ~e brought a yummy salad. It was so crazy I am very glad we have the stained concert we had someone who spilled there drink and then some how mustard got on the floor and someone was walking in it. It was a very good clean up!





Well it is bed time.... Till next time!!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Wow, that's lots of new and exciting news. So you're getting a desk at work, does that mean a different job description? And Toby is getting a new job! That's really exciting! I'm glad father's day went well on Sunday.

AllGrownUp said...

Tell Toby Congrats on the new Job. And they never pay enough.

How exciting for him though.